Sicon has been developing software applications for integration with Sage for over 15 years and is now established as one of the leading software developers in the UK. As a Sicon Business Partner over the next couple of months we will be showcasing those modules which we believe will add significant advantages to our Sage 200 clients.
Fourth in the series is Sicon WAP Purchase Requisitions for Sage 200. This allows users to raise purchase requisitions using Sage 200 suppliers, nominals, stock items or free text, project’s and budgets. Automatically create purchase orders into Sage 200 after the requisition is approved.
- Purchase Order entry and approval limits can be set per user.
- Raise free, text, stock, additional charge and comment order line.
- Use approved suppliers and supplier part number search for stock items.
- Create rapid requisitions from templates for each supplier.
- Automatically create purchase orders in Sage 200 once requisitions are authorised.
- Print orders when approved and email to supplier from WAP. New Layout designer allows flexible Purchase Order design.
- Confirm Goods Received via the WAP wen interface.
- Can be used with Sage 200 Financials only.
WAP Purchase Requisition Overview Video
Click on the link below to see an online demonstration of this module.
For more information or to order please call 0118 927 2700 or simply reply to this email
Previous Featured Modules