Sicon has been developing software applications for integration with Sage for over 15 years and is now established as one of the leading software developers in the UK. As a Sicon Business Partner over the next couple of months we will be showcasing those modules which we believe will add significant advantages to our Sage 200 clients.
Fifth in the series is Sicon WAP Timesheets for Sage 200. This allows users to enter timesheets via the WAP web based interface via PC or mobile device. Track cost, charge and pay rates based on work patterns. Weekly timesheets are submitted for approval when contracted hours are completed with approval options including submitting user or projects selected in the timesheet. You have the option to track allowances via timesheets such as overnight stay, late working and overseas travel.
- New time directly against jobs/projects an cost headings.
- job/projects and activities can be configured against each employee.
- Build work patterns and assign users to specific work patterns.
- Create open flexible work patterns with Time off in lieu (TOIL) accruals and deductions.
- Includes an integrated Time and Attendance solution.
- record users in and out of a building by access point. (additional hardware cost).
- manage time on site to standard working day and overtime calculations.
- touch screen terminals provide an intuitive user interface.
- User enquiry facility to check time prior to submission.
- Designed for production/non IT user and professional users.
- Running in a web browser, this application is available on any Windows PC and most mobile devices.
- Fire List included with Time and Attendance.
- the system can produce a fire list per terminal location or assembly point.
WAP Timesheet Overview Video
Click on the link below to see an online demonstration of this module.
For more information or to order please call 0118 927 2700 or simply reply to this email
Previous Featured Modules