We are delighted to invite you to join us for our Sage 200c (V2017) Customer Event, which takes place on Tuesday 20th March at The Madejski Stadium, Reading.
The event provides a unique opportunity for you to see all of the fantastic features of the new release, presented by Sage themselves. There will also be an introduction to the new Spindle Self Serve, Panintelligence Mobile Dashboards for 200 and Sicon Barcoding and Warehousing.
Outline Agenda is as follows:
- 8.45 am Registration – Coffee & Bacon Cobs
- 9.25 Chris Smith – Smith Cooper – Welcome and Introductions
- 9.30 Piers Thom – Sage UK – Formal presentation of Sage 200 2017
- 10.15 Richard Torr – Smith Cooper – Panintelligence
- 10.35 Break – Refreshments Served
- 10.50 Thomas Bedford – Draycir – Spindle Self Serve New Features
- 11.20 Steve Jemmott – Sicon – Barcoding and Warehousing
- 11.50 Q & A and Feedback Session – All Speakers
- 12.00 noon Networking and Close
We will be joined by our partners from Sage, Draycir and Sicon, as well the Smith Cooper and Uniq System teams.
We do hope you are able to join us, it would be great to see you!