How Sage 200 helps keep your finances in check
Do you need to understand costs across the whole of your business? Understand when sales will be invoiced so that you can make forecasts more accurately? Do you need to make sure that you have robust data to accurately plan & forecast?
The Sage 200 Suite brings together financial management, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence software so you can share data easily throughout your business. It’s designed to grow with your business and can be customised to suit your specific needs.
Connect with your data
- Get better insight into your business with out of the box reports and templates based on the information you’re likely to need.
- Quickly and easily build or amend standard reports to reflect the information that’s important to your business.
- Customise your financial statements to display the information you need.
- Up to the minute reports available, so you know you’re looking at the latest information.
- Get a view of your business as a whole and merge data from separate companies for simple financial reporting.
- Trade in an unlimited number of currencies and keep track of rates.
- Save time by automating regular processes including direct debits and standing orders.
- Enter and authorise timesheets and expenses online. Our new application’s so easy to use.
- Support decision making by sharing vital financial and commercial information with every area of your business.
Connect with your business
- Draw data from various areas of your business including finances, orders and purchase history.
- Identify sales and purchasing trends by managing customer and supplier data.
- Get the right data to the right people so they see what they need to see, without being distracted by too much information.
- Control who sees what with restricted access and permissions to keep information secure.
- Improve service and encourage sales by using customer data intelligently.
- Track sales and profitability with marketing analysis tools.